Pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents have a number of characteristics in common:
- Pedestrians and bicyclists are extra-vulnerable without the protection of a car body. They are often seriously injured when collisions occur.
- Hit-and-run accidents are not uncommon.
- Insurance issues may be tricky.
- Both bicyclists and pedestrians often use sidewalks and paths rather than streets.
- When bicyclists and pedestrians do use streets, they are sometimes hit by people driving other vehicles who claim they didn’t see the bicyclist or pedestrian.
Experienced Personal Injury Law Firm Serving The Delmarva Peninsula And The Eastern Shore Of Maryland
If you were struck by a car, truck, bus or motorcycle while riding a bicycle or getting around on foot, you should consult with an experienced lawyer. The attorneys at Otway Russo, P.C., can evaluate your case and help plan a strategy for pursuing maximum available compensation for your medical bills, lost wage replacement, and pain and suffering.
A bicycle accident injury claim or a pedestrian accident injury claim can bring you much-needed financial relief. It takes time and persistence to recover what you deserve after you have suffered a catastrophic injury. Once you meet our attorneys, we believe you will be ready to help us help you recover compensation for injuries and losses. Our service ethic, our genuine interest in our clients and our track record of results are all reasons that many clients refer friends and colleagues to us.